Communicate in several languages!
If your products are to be described in technical terms, it suites me even better as I have lots of experience of technical development and in marketing of technology-based products and services, with English as the working language.
I myself translate primarily between Swedish and English. I have also translated documents from Danish to English and Swedish. In addition to my own skills I also have a network of competent people, which means that I can solve your need for translations into and from other languages, such as German, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian.
I translate texts and documents of most kinds, from promotional material to manuals, user manuals, technical documentation and business descriptions to home pages and entire websites.
Some examples of translations made:
- Some complete websites with many web pages, from Swedish to English
- Brochures about RFID solutions, into English
- Technical specification of train brakes, from English to Swedish
- TV manual, from English to Swedish
- Technical descriptions as attachments to tender, into English
- Company presentations, into English
- Safety regulations, from Danish to Swedish and English
- Risk Management Plan, to English
- The book “Gammelstad Church Town and World Heritage” to English
Here are a couple of statements about translations that I’ve delivered.
And more references…
Some other customers I’ve made translations for are Alent Dynamic, Designtech, Eitech Sverige, Eitec International, InMemory, Fiedler & Lundgren, Goodtech, InterNIT, Luleå Näringsliv, Philips, Relitor and Teknomedia.
Please give me call at +46 70-543 37 86 or write an email to bengt at ordochmening.se and tell me how I can help you.