Communicate in several languages!
If your products are to be described in technical terms, it suites me even better as I have lots of experience of technical development and in marketing of technology-based products and services, with English as the working language.
I make translations primarily between Swedish and English. I have however also successfully translated documents from Danish to English and Swedish. In addition to my own skills I also have access to a network of skilled people, which means that I, in addition to Swedish and English, on request, can offer translations involving combinations of these two and other languages, such as German, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian.
Almost anything goes
I translate texts and documents of most kinds, from promotional material to manuals, user manuals, technical documentation and business descriptions to home pages and entire websites.
Some examples of translations made:
- Some complete websites with many web pages, from Swedish to English
- Brochures about RFID solutions, into English
- Technical specification of train brakes, from English to Swedish
- TV manual, from English to Swedish
- Technical descriptions as attachments to tender, into English
- Company presentations, into English
- Safety regulations, from Danish to Swedish and English
- Risk Management Plan, to English
- The book “Gammelstad Church Town and World Heritage” to English
Here are a couple of statements about translations that I’ve delivered.
And more references…
Some other customers I’ve made translations for are Alent Dynamic, Designtech, Eitech Sverige, Eitec International, InMemory, Fiedler & Lundgren, Goodtech, InterNIT, Luleå Näringsliv, Philips, Relitor and Teknomedia.
Please give me call at +46 70-543 37 86 or send me an email at bengt at ordochmening.se and tell me how I can help you.